Monday, November 4, 2019

Under $25 Gift Idea for Women



Christmas 2019 Under $25 Gift Idea for Women
This holiday season, I thought it would be fun to post 'mini' blog posts with quick gift ideas that are priced very reasonably as well as clever. Oftentimes, when I share these gift ideas, they will be on sale, so you'll have to act fast. 

Today's gift idea is a 'bedtime' theme and works for most women! It's under $25 due to some really great sales. Right now, if you are a Sephora Rouge member, you get 20% off using code HOLIDAYSAVE. The Laneige lip sleeping mask is one of my favorite products. I use it every night and wake up to soft and moisturized lips. With this set, you get both the lip sleeping mask tub and the balm for just $14.40 with the sale code! 

I sleep with an eye mask almost every night so I am definitely a sucker for cute ones. I love this Tartan Eye Mask and right now, it's on sale for 40% off with code FAMILY. It comes out to be $9.90. 

Both gifts come in gift boxes ready to be wrapped! 

3 comments:

Briana said...

I love the mask!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com

Anonymous said...

Love these mini posts, Sydney! What a great way to ease into the holiday season that is fast approaching. Thanks & keep 'em coming. - KLV in PHL

Cady said...

Love the idea of these posts! I can already think of a few friends I could check off my list with this combo.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure