Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday Shopping

Happy weekend, Friends! We are busy busy busy today with errands that we have been putting off and putting off, so I'm glad to finally be able to check these items off of my to-do list! We will likely be binge-watching The Queen's Gambit on Netflix this evening. It is SO good. We are meeting friends for brunch tomorrow morning, which should be fun, and then watching our beloved Steelers (they are 8-0!!!). I also hope to get our house cleaned up a bit. We are covering up our outdoor dining table/chairs and bringing the umbrella/cushions/etc. inside for the winter. SO sad but already can't wait for a warmer season to be able to use them again. We had a small sectional and coffee table out there in 2019. We didn't have room for both a lounge area and a dining table out on our tiny patio so we decided to get rid of the lounge seating and get a dining table and chairs and it was seriously the BEST decision ever. With being home so much, it was such a joy to be able to sit out there all afternoon and work on my computer. I will miss it this winter! 

Anyway, you know the drill! Scroll down to see the items I have loved from this week. I am so glad to hear you are all loving the new format! I always appreciate your feedback!! 


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure