Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Affordable Blue and White Curtains

Exclusive Fabrics Fleur Cotton Printed Single Curtain Panel

Exclusive Fabrics Fleur Cotton Printed Single Curtain Panel

Exclusive Fabrics Fleur Cotton Printed Single Curtain Panel

Exclusive Fabrics Fleur Cotton Printed Single Curtain Panel

Exclusive Fabrics Fleur Cotton Printed Single Curtain Panel
You have all seen these blue and white Curtains in the background of many of my photos. I have 4 panels in our living room area and I love them. It seems you all do, too, as every single time they pop up in a photo, I get asked where they are from. I really can't believe it's taken me this long to get a post up about these!

I wanted printed Curtains to warm up our builder-grade house but I did not want to spend a fortune on designer fabric and custom-made curtains. First of all, there are SO many options for drapery. I really had no idea until I started looking. Even if you want affordable curtains, there are TONS of options. 

I was getting so overwhelmed with so many options. At the same time, since I didn't want to spend much, I was also wary of the overall quality. It's hard to tell online and I definitely didn't want them to appear cheapy. 

So I read reviews for dozens of different Curtains. I googled the brands and the prints to try and find pictures of them from people that actually bought them and even did a digital mockup on my windows to make sure they would look OK before ordering.

Enter these Curtains. There were lots of different lengths to choose from and lots of positive reviews. I saw many photos of them in other people's homes and thought they looked great.

When I opened the package and finally saw them in person, I was honestly floored at how nice they were for the price. They start at $50 per panel, which if you have ever browsed for curtains, this is such an inexpensive price. 

When we hung them up, I loved them even more. Now, almost 2 years later and I love them as much as the day I purchased them. Even when we move and I potentially splurge on custom drapery, I fully plan on trying to make these work somehow... I bought 4 extra panels in case they became discontinued, ha!! 

So here are the details- I often get asked many specific questions about them so hopefully, this will be a good resource for those of you wondering about them! 

- They are fully lined in a plain white fabric

- They are not blackout but they are thick and so they do a pretty good job at blocking out the light. I'd be confident putting these in a bedroom. 

- They have a rod pocket. 

- They are hemmed nicely and there are several lengths you can choose from. 

- The printed fabric itself does not look cheap. It's weighty and has a texture to it that you can't really see unless you look very closely. That texture just makes them look higher end from a distance. 

- The blue colors skew 'cold' but the white background is not a super bright white so that helps to warm them up a bit!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi I love these! Where did you get your curtain rods from? Thanks! Diana

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure