Monday, March 15, 2021

Cute Workout Outfits









Shop the Look:
I have never been a huge Gap shopper but over the past year or two, the brand has caught my eye. They have such cute wardrobe basics and the brand is almost always on sale. I've now purchased and loved basics like tees, loungewear like sweats, and even casual sundresses. You cannot beat the prices and usually, the quality is pretty nice. 

Anyway, I've most recently fallen in love with their activewear. Gap is in the same family of brands as Athleta, so I figured they would likely have some similar things. I actually ended up ordering things because they have SO many cute colors and prints. I love my Lululemon pieces but sometimes I feel like the colors and prints that they offer are just boring and basic. 

So I snagged these Leggings and matching Sports Bra and LOVE both. The style and fit is so nice and the quality is up to par easily with Athleta/Lululemon/etc. The leggings have pockets which make them the perfect thing to wear on my long walks with Henry. I would say they are somewhat comparable to my favorite Lululemon wunder under leggings but just less compression. They have a really high waist and hit me right at the ankle. They are completely opaque and I find the seams to be really flattering. 

They have lots of different styles and prints in their activewear line up and I also ended up falling in love with these shorts. Outside of activewear I've also fallen in love with their Truesleep fabric. It's insanely soft and very lightweight and the perfect thing to lounge around in during the warmer months. 

In terms of sizing, I am wearing a size small in the leggings and medium in the sports bra. I would say both pieces fit true to size. Since the leggings do not have as much compression and Wunder Under, I would say you could probably size down to get a tighter fit. Overall, I find Gap to be true to size and if anything roomy.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure