Wednesday, March 3, 2021

How To Get Hydrated, Smooth, Healthy Hair

Pantene Miracle Rescue

Pantene Miracle Rescue

Pantene Miracle Rescue
Thank you to Pantene for sponsoring today's post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

I've been highlighting my hair since high school... so it's been about 10-15ish years where my hair has been color-treated in some way. I love my blonde hair but color treating it definitely takes a toll on my hair's health. I've dealt with everything from frizziness to breakage to dull strands, and more. But it's a catch 22 because I want to keep up the color of my hair! 

Pantene Miracle Rescue

Pantene Miracle Rescue
Besides highlights, I also do things like blow-dry and curl my hair. The heat is damaging so I try to limit it but have never fully eliminated it! I also pull my hair back in a tight ponytail to keep the hair out of my face when I work out, which definitely puts a strain on my strands. 

I've learned that combatting hair damage is easier than you might think and you don't need to run to a salon for a pricey treatment. For me, products packed with lots of moisture to keep my hair hydrated is key.
Pantene Miracle Rescue
I've been using Pantene products for a few months now and love their products for their effectiveness and affordability. In the past few weeks, I started using Pantene's Miracle Rescue Collection. The collection was designed to help treat past damage to hair and prevent future damage. The collection is compromised of:

Pantene Miracle Rescue 10in1 Multitasking Spray// This is a leave-in conditioning formula that you can spray on damp hair and leave it in until your next shampoo. It's great for adding extra vitamins and moisture to my hair before I blow dry and curl my hair. I think this really helps cut down on frizz and adds shine for really healthy-looking hair! It also smells wonderful. It's called 10in1 because it: repairs damage, moisturizes, detangles, strengthens against breakage, protects color, protects from heat, protects from UV, softens, smooths, and improves shine. 

Pantene Miracle Rescue Intense Rescue Shots// This is a concentrated 'shot' of repairing product. You apply it to your wet hair and leave in for a few minutes and rinse out. This leaves my hair soft and moisturized and I've noticed it also helps cut back on frizz. It's even as effective as a $60 treatment. This is definitely a product I would use before a special event where I want my hair to look its best or a day or two after I have had my hair highlighted when it needs the extra moisture! 

Pantene Miracle Rescue
Pantene Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioning Treatment// This is a thick, rich conditioner that's still light enough for use after every shampoo. It's packed with moisture, antioxidants, lipids, and vitamins. I leave it on my wet hair after shampooing for a few minutes and then rinse it out. I think that it really helps my hair to be smooth when I get out of the shower and use a brush- there are never any tangles! 

Pantene Miracle Rescue

Pantene Miracle Rescue
You can use all of these products together or mix and match to your liking! In the photos above, I got highlights the day before these photos were taken. Usually, after getting highlights, my hair feels a little 'stressed' and using the Miracle Rescue Collection really helped my hair to be soft and smooth. I was very impressed!! I am ready to keep maintaining my color thanks to this collection. What are you ready for?  

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure