Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Faux Suede Dress for Fall




Faux Suede Dress in the color bone, wearing size small

So yesterday we were doing Christmas, and today we are back to being seasonally appropriate! We haven't made it to an actual pumpkin patch or apple orchard this year as we have not really had any free time to do so, but we have stopped at the Simmons Farm market a few times to get some pumpkins, mums, apples, etc! 

I wanted to share this Faux Suede Dress with you all as I think it could be the perfect thing to wear for a casual Thanksgiving dinner! I will likely wear this if we have milder temps! I will start to share some more Thanksgiving outfit ideas with you all as I have some cute ideas and I know with Thanksgiving, you kind of have to play it by ear when it comes to the weather. We don't really do anything outside, but if it's wet and cold I usually prefer to be in a long dress and tights or a dressy pant outfit.

My parents host Thanksgiving every year and we don't get crazy dressed up, just something 'nice' so basically this dress is perfect. I'm curious, do you all get dressed up for Thanksgiving? Also, do you all eat early or later? I always see people eating their Thanksgiving meal at like 2pm! We have always eaten around 7pm-ish!

Ok so back to the dress! The fabric of this dress is the same super soft fabric that one of my all-time favorite tops is made from! It runs true to size,  I'm wearing a size small. I'm 5'6" so I would say if you are taller than that, it may be a bit short on you but there is about a full inch that you could let out if needed.

I've actually worn this a ton in the past two months. As it gets colder, I think I'm going to try styling it with tall boots and/or a vest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We dress nicer than casual but not fancy... lol. In Florida it's usually still warm so no cute fall sweaters but something with the fall color scheme. We have always eaten around 1-ish. Thanksgiving meal is a lunch for us that way we can snack the rest of the afternoon on the turkey and rolls.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure