Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Holiday Gift Wrapping Supplies

Holiday Gift Wrapping Supplies
On Sunday evening, I posted to my Instagram stories that I was wrapping gifts and shared some photos of my gifts. I got such a huge response to these stories asking about the gift wrap and supplies I was using so I thought I would share all of that with you! 

Most of what I buy is from Amazon, Homegoods, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Target, etc. but sometimes I find 'specialty' things that I am willing to 'splurge on' like Ballard Designs and Caspari. Also, somewhere that you would not think has a ton of wrapping options is The Container Store but they have SO many good things. I also save a lot of gift wrap from some of the PR packages I get and even save ribbon from gifts that I get from friends/family. I try to reuse as much as possible. It's so nice to always have wrapping supplies on hand! 

I love wrapping presents. It's so calming and I feel such a sense of accomplishment once I am finished. Plus, I think there is nothing better than presenting a gift to someone that was beautifully wrapped. I think presentation is a huge part of the gifting experience!

Anyway, see below for some things that have caught my eye for wrapping holiday gifts. I saw most of you were loving plaids when I was chatting with you via DM's so I tried to find as much plaid as I could! Also, for ribbon, I am telling you, check out Hobby Lobby. It's a treasure trove with all sorts of ribbon and all very inexpensive! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure