Monday, August 15, 2022

Amazon Finds


amazon finds

I'm doing a big Amazon roundup today because I have found so many great things lately! Here are a few items I wanted to highlight... 

Shoe Laces// I specifically bought these for my Tretorn sneakers. I thought a pop of color would be so cute. They come in all sorts of colors. If I was still in college, I would totally get them in my school's colorway for a tailgate outfit! 

Sleep Mask//  If you only buy one thing from the roundup, it should be this sleep mask. Holy cow, it is SO nice. It's padded... like a lot of padding and feels so good on my face. The fabric is the smoothest, softest thing ever. My husband has the same one and also loves it. I have had a ton of sleep masks before and even some that were very similar to this one but this is by far the best! 

Compression Bags// If you are trying to pack in a carry-on because of all of the luggage issues with airlines, these compression bags are a MUST. You don't need a vacuum or anything, you just roll out the air and they become compressed. I am a notorious over-packer so I absolutely need these when I travel. 

 Menus Book// This is such a beautiful book. It is part coffee table book and part scrapbook. The beautifully illustrated pages give you plenty of room to recount your dinner parties. Great for a bridal shower gift, housewarming gift, or even just a birthday/holiday gift for someone who loves to entertain!

Dog Bone// Henry goes through toys SO quickly. He was obsessed with this bone when we were at the lake. Buddy had brought it and Henry would play with it daily so I ordered him his own. It's like a rubbery bone and the inside is hollow. I add in peanut butter and then freeze it. It makes a crunchy noise when he chews on it, too. It keeps him occupied for so long! The concept is somewhat similar to a Kong but this is chewier/less rigid. 
amazon finds

Then I thought it would be fun to round up some early fall housewares items that caught my eye. I have these Spoons and use them as my coffee spoons daily in the fall season. I have this Bamboo Candlestick set on my wish list and can you believe that these Beautiful Paper Plates are not porcelain?!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure