Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chronicles of Narnia

The other night, The Chronicles of Narnia was on ABC Family. I haven't seen the movie since it came to theaters in 2005. I have always loved the book by C.S. Lewis; I can remember my mom reading it to my sister and I many times. So, when it was on TV, I couldn't help but watch. It really is a fantastic movie which kind of reminds me of Harry Potter in that it is based very much on fantasy. In the movie there is a lion that is named Aslan who is the king of Narnia, and I can't help but think that they made Aslan look so beautiful. He is by far my favorite character. If you haven't yet seen it, I urge you to do so, you won't be disappointed!

Speaking of movies, only three more months until New Moon comes out! I am so excited to see the new movie, and have now started my countdown! As much as I love Robert Patinson, I also love Taylor Lautner, so I cannot wait to see this movie! Is anyone else counting down?!Have a great night!
Yours,
sCe

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Aslan...we have seen the first two movies they are a treat to watch....

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

I've gotta say that taylor lautner's new bod is not a bad thing! So excited to see it!

Anonymous said...

I have watched the movies with little miss and they are really good...I have never read the books, I should check that out. hope you are having a great weekend = )

Gerri Ward said...

Me, me, me! You're not alone, I'm counting down too!!!
p.s. I'm sooo excited!

Rachel said...

I have a countdown ticker on my blog in case you ever want to see the EXACT amount of time until New Moon. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Kassie said...

I love the Narnia movies, I wish they would stop with their contract disputes and make some more!! :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love Narnia! I still need to watch Prince Caspian though.

Kerry said...

Oh, I have been counting down for quite a while!!! :)

Sierra said...

I love The Chronicles of Narnia, good pick for a movie to watch sweetie! Yes, can't wait for New Moon!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure