Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all of you bloggers out there!!! Today, I thought it would be absolutely perfect to share one of my favorite Halloween movies from 1986. It's called "The Worst Witch". I used to watch it all of the time when I was younger, and I loved it. I feel nostalgia rushing in when I see it. It seems though, that not many people know about this movie. I've asked many friends and many have never heard about it. Well, here is your chance! It's on youTube, of course I don't recommend watching the whole thing on youTube, but at least watch a little to get yourself in that Halloween spirit!!


Enjoy! Everyone have a safe and spooktacular Halloween! I can't wait to share pictures!

Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

TG said...

Have a nice day!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see some of your pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloweeny!

*D* said...

I loved this movie when I was younger too! Happy Halloween!

Girl with the Curlz said...

Happy Halloween!! I have never heard of this movie either. Looks cute.

Ambs said...

I remember this movie! I used to love it too!

Molly said...

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

Sally said...

I just found your blog, it's so cute! I hope you had a fun Halloween!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure