Thursday, October 8, 2009

Workout playlist

I love working out. I try and work out as often as possible and when I do, listening to my iPod is a must. The music really helps get me into my workouts. I thought I would share with you my favorite work out songs that really get my heart beating! So here is Summer Wind's workout playlist:
1. Love Drunk- Boys Like Girls
2. Good Girls Go Bad- Cobra Starship
3. Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo
4. All The Above- Maino
5. Grey Street- Dave Matthews
6. September- Earth, Wind, and Fire
7. Electric Feel- MGMT
8. One More Time- Daft Punk
9. Graduate- Third Eye Blind
10. Beautiful Day- U2
11. Jump- Van Halen
12. The Right Kind of Wrong- Leanne Rhymes
13. Man In The Mirror- Michael Jackson
14. Party In The USA- Miley Cyrus
15. Replay- Sean Kingston

What are you favorite workout songs? Do you make a workout playlist on your iPod? I'd love to hear suggestions to add to my playlist! Have an amazing day!
Yours,
sCe

16 comments:

College Belle said...

Oh my goodness I love to work out to that Miley Cyrus song too!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I just go throw the top 40 list and download everything I don't have. All that pop-y stuff gets me moving!

www.at40.com

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

The Right Kind of Wrong is on mine, too! You have a great list. I really need to add to and update mine.

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT playlist! I have to have a lot of thumpity-thump in my music to get me really going on the treadmill. Thanks for sharing!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I just put my playlist on shuffle and scroll through them! Yesterday I was listening to Beautiful Day while I was on the elyptical though!! :)

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Music makes such a huge difference when working out! I am going to add some suggestions from your list! I am guilty of blasting eht Brittney Spears when working out or running myself!

KatiePerk said...

I like to work out to the Beastie Boys. There is a lot of yelling. That motivates me!! Hope you are having a good day!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Great list!! I am always looking for new songs to run to. Off to itunes!

Sierra said...

Great list sweetie, I listen to the same plus anything you would hear on Kiss FM! I need something with serious beat!

Mrs. Fabulous said...

My current fav workout song is Single Ladies- Beyonce. I know a lot of people can't stand that song...but it really gets me going when I work out.

I also love me some Britney!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Oh these are all good workout songs! I really need to update my playlist...maybe that would inspire me to push myself more when I'm on the treadmill : )

Mini said...

Haha, I put up a playlist today too! I have a really old "workout playlist" that I'll try to put up later or send to you- it's a goodie! I ALWAYS make workout playlists, it's the only thing that keeps me from wanting to keel over.

Gracie Beth said...

I listen to ghetto rap while working out.

Eli said...

I love "girl power" songs and anything that makes me feel strong. I've recently got into going to the pool- so I don't think I will be bringing my ipod anywhere close to the water (no mater how water proof the new covers are)

KAC said...

These are great songs! I tend to switch it up ALOT when I work out but I always go back to 80s and today I listened to Madonna which was great!

Black Labs and Lilly said...

We listen to a lot of the same songs! No matter what I always have to have some Michael Jackson in the mix, Man in the Mirror is one of my all time favorites!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure