Monday, November 30, 2009

Celebrate Me Home

Being Home has been an absolute blast. I love being with friends and family, enjoying good food and even better company. I am headed back to Virginia for just a short time for finals, before my parents pick me up for Christmas Break and from there we are headed on a little "mini-vacation" to Washington, DC with dear family friends to enjoy seeing Washington all decorated for Christmas! I wanted to share one of the greatest songs with you all, it's an old one, but it never gets old! Kenny Loggin's "Celebrate Me Home".


Make sure whenever your loved ones come home for the holidays that you Celebrate them home. Have a wonderful day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I hope you have a fantastic time!! Merry Christmas! (it feels so weird saying that!! ;)

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Washington D.C. at Christmas! How fun! I bet time will fly by until Christmas break. Good luck studying for finals!

caknitter said...

Thank you for sharing that beautiful song. Have a great time in DC.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure