Monday, November 23, 2009

Festive Fun

I love love love wearing holiday themed items whether it be a red and green pin, or go all out in a red and green outfit. I love the Vineyard Vines Santa Hat Headband, it is understated, but also festive!
$30
L.L. Bean also has their seasonal Boat and Tote bags out! How cute would this look with a chunky sweater and jeans, just going to a casual lunch! Or even cuter, you could put some goodies in it and give it as goodie bag at your holiday party! This would also be darling for a little girl to carry her loot in! $22
Plus this week in the Target $1 section, I snagged a super cute red and green grosgrain ribbon bow headband! When it makes it's debut, I'll be sure to post a picture! Have you snagged any adorable holiday accessories!? I'd love to know!! Have a wonderful day!
Yours,
sCe

7 comments:

JMW said...

That headband is too cute! If only my hair were a little longer, I think I'd have to indulge!

Anonymous said...

I love the Vineyard Vines headband!

Summer Athena said...

I love this headband! Love it!

preppyinnewengland said...

That tote has my name all over it to use at my kids basketball games. I always sneak in small icepacks and bandaids....just in case...what can I say, a nervous Mom here. But that tote is gym casual with my pea coat! Thanks!

The Mothership Abroad said...

I hadn't seen that headband before - so cute!

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I luv the headband! It's solely FESTIVE!
p.s. You're not alone I luv doing the same!:))
xoxox,
Gerri

Blackeyed Susan said...

Oooh! I love that headband!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure