Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Makeup Product ever!!!

I am all about having clear, healthy looking skin! I have used so many different products in the past to make my skin as clear as possibly. I love love love the Sephora brand buildable cover complexion kit! My sister has the entire kit and I have used it when I am having bad skin days. However I do not like putting much make up on daily, so her routine is a little much for me. Within the kit you get the buildable cover concealer in medium. It is the BEST concealer I have ever used. I have tried everything from expensive brands, to organic, to drugstore brands and this does the trick without a flaw! Anything on your face, it can cover up; whether it is a zit, blemish, skin discoloration, under eye circles, anything!! I use it all of the time and would recommend this product to anyone. They don't have the actual buildable cover concealer for sale on its own online, but in the store they have it and it is $16 which is a great price. I love it so much I would even be willing to spend more than that! I have been using this concealer since December everyday and it has yet to run out on me. I also bought one as a back up in case I lose it or run out!
Have any of you ever tried this product? What is your favorite concealer that you use? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

(I am not paid to write this review, I have purchased this on my own and just love it!)

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmm... I may have to try that! Thanks for sharing!

Sierra said...

You know I will have to check this out because I'm having issues finding the right makeup for my skin. Thanks for the tip and glad it works well for you! You can't go wrong with Sephora. :)

KatiePerk said...

Ooh I am so glad to know this! I have been looking for new concealer! Thanks.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I am always looking for new makeup products to try! It took me forever to find a good concealer, but I have been using MAC's studio finish concealer and I think it works great!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Thanks for the suggestion!!! I'm always looking for a better way to conceal flaws!

emily said...

i use the mac liquid concealer and it works really well!! im always interested to try new products though...i might just have to try that!! have a good SB!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure