Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm back!

If you haven't noticed, I've taken quite the long holiday break. Well no worries, I am back now! Over the weekend I did some fabulous shopping. The absolute best finds were at Marshalls of course! Here is what I found and loved (sorry for the picture quality.. I am still searching for the perfect replacement camera)!Loved this dress! The ruffles are great and I love how it is nipped right in the waist, so it is super flattering. I also love the pink hue, it's just perfect! ($50)I saw this bag last summer on D&B's website and fell in love. I actually considered buying the largest version for a school bag for this past year but instead decided on a LP one. This is just as cute as can be and was only $70.Lilly pajamas! Love this fun, summery print. The tunic top is so flattering and the capris that went with it were nice and breezy. The price point was $25 which is an absolute STEAL!These were a no-brand but they are the cutest pajamas ever!! The picture is terrible (sorry!) but these pajamas were a soft breezy cotton, the top is very loose and flowy with the ruching at the top, and then the elephant design is on the pants and the top. LOVE!
Did you get any great steals this past holiday weekend? Did you enjoy your time at the pool and other fun events? I had the most amazing cheesecake at the cheesecake factory. It was the banana cream pie flavor with hot fudge. YUM! I recommend it to anyone who loves cheesecake! I also scored great deals at Ann Taylor Loft, I will be posting pictures of OOTD soon so you all can see! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooooove that bag! I saw it on the website a while back, too! You got such great deals on the cutest things- my closest Marshall's never has items that good, I'm jealous, lol!

Kerry said...

I love that bag, I need to make a trip to Marshalls ASAP! Have a great day! xoxo

Cloggsy said...

LOVE the dress - what a great find!

Amanda said...

What great finds! I love the pink dress!

Girl with the Curlz said...

Great finds. LOVE!!! That sailboat bag. Super cute.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Wow, great finds! Our Marshall's are not so great here in Nebraska, I never find all the fun things the rest of you blogger girls come up with!

Unknown said...

You lucked out! I am a Marshall's fanatic!

Jamie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Painted Preppy said...

Love, love, love the pink ruffle dress!!!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love the pink dress! I think ruffles on dresses is so cute! I'll have to go check out my Marshall's now! Hope you had a great day!

Pink Champagne said...

What fabulous finds! I am craving that bag and those pajamas badly!

Maggie said...

Great finds! I just left you an award on my blog!

KJJ Houston said...

great finds!

pinkserenity88 said...

I have those pjs and love them!!!Marshalls is my FAVE I got some cute coach tennis shoes there for 40 dollars!

mFw said...

Loving your finds! That dress is so cute! I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Why don't they sell this kind of stuff at my Marshall's?? Great purchases! :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure