Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dooney and Bourke

I have never been a fan of Dooney and Bourke. However, my mother has a vintage D&B purse that I have been in love with since the age of 15. Usually, D&B reminds me of 13 year old girls that carry the colorful monogrammed wrist-lets, and to me, that is just what I generally associate D&B with. While I think they are great for a young teen or pre teen, I have rarely found a D&B bag with the exception of my mothers that I actually like. I can't say this any longer. D&B has a line called the commemorative all weather leather and I am absolutely obsessed with every single one of the handbags. These handbags look so similar to the one my mother has and I can honestly say that I think each handbag is just gorgeous. If you haven't checked them out, they are definitely worth it! Here are my top three favorite styles:
 Bucket Bag $295








Satchel $245
They have 9 different color combos to choose from too! My favorites are black, ivory, and ivy. Have you seen these bags? Do you love them? I am definitely pinning for the satchel. Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

**Also, check out the sidebar to the top right and you will notice that a new company, Coast and Canter is offering free shipping through Wednesday, September 22, 2010 to all  of my readers. Just enter SUMMERWIND at checkout! I will be doing a post highlighting this brand very soon, so look out for that. The owner is a friend of a friend, so shop till you drop! 


2 comments:

Kathy said...

i love the old school DB with the pebbled leather! So nice and they lasted forever!
not a fan of the style with the DB's all over the bag out now!

Carole said...

I have a D&B cabriolet overnight tote that wears like iron and still looks good. I'm not crazy about their bags that have ducks all over them.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure