Sunday, February 6, 2011

STEELER SUNDAY: Stairway to Seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight." - Joe Greene
Today is a holy day in my mind. The Steelers are going for seven and I couldn't be more proud of my city and team. Please say a prayer for the Steelers!
"Our Father, Who Art in Pittsburgh , Football Be Thy Game. Let Mendenhall run, 6 Super Bowls Won, On Earth as it is in Heinz Field. Give us this Day a superbowl win, And forgive us our penalties, As we defeat those Packers who play against us. But lead us into a victory, And deliver us to SEVEN ! For thine is the D-Line, the Polama...lu, and the Harrison !A-Ben! Here We Go STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
HERE WE GO!
Black and Yellow,
sCe

4 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE IT!

BAH said...

YAY! I think I may have to borrow that graphic to post on my blog. HERE WE GO, STEELERS!

Ruth said...

I hope they pull it off. The first half was not pretty.

Annsterw said...

It's all good - love this post!!!
We will get seven NEXT year!!!
Still love the Steelers!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure