Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Readers/Bloggers, Help Summer Wind out!


Readers and fellow bloggers, I am in need of your help! Tucker Blair, a needlepoint company, is hosting a Blogger Design Contest! The blogger designs the belt and then Tucker Blair uploads the picture onto their Facebook page. Whoever gets the most likes on their submission, wins the contest and gets the belt named after their blog and the belt goes into production! On top of that, Tucker Blair has also generously offered to donate $250 to the charity of the winner's choice. If I win, I plan on choosing the AACR (American Association for Cancer Research) as my charity of choice. Just click here (http://www.facebook.com/tuckerblair#!/photo.php?fbid=10150156013001039&set=a.10150152534206039.285691.10319066038&type=1&theater ). Once you get to the belt, all you have to do is click "like". Person with the most likes wins! 


Voting ends on Friday, April 22! I would really appreciate it if you have the time, to head on over to the Tucker Blair Facebook page and vote!! Thanks so much, I know you all are fabulous and I really appreciate it! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

2 comments:

Crew Cricket said...

Love your Belt! What a cleaver design.
I hope you win!!

Muffy said...

Good luck dear! You've got some fierce competition, but I think your monkeys are darling!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure