Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bounkit

I can't remember how I stumbled upon this amazing jewelry designer, Hassan Bounkit, but I am sure glad I did! These precious jewels are to-die-for! If they weren't thousands of dollars, I can assure you, I would have already placed an order! Oh but every girl can dream, can't she? Look how fabulous these sparklies are!
I am very much a studs only girl when it comes to earrings. These would be a fabulous choice when I want to give my pearls a day off. 
I am in L-O-V-E with this necklace. You could wear this with a white oxford button down to add a ton of fun sparkle, or you could add it to a strapless gown for a stunning effect.
I love this bangle. There are so many amazing color options to choose from. I love the blue and coral color the best though because it's a very interesting color combination!
What a fabulous cocktail ring. I can remember seeing Serena on Gossip Girl wearing a white ring that looked somewhat similar to this bauble. This would really pop with a tan!
Have you ever heard of Bounkit? Don't forget to enter my Smathers and Branson needlepoint headband giveaway! So perfect for keeping your hair out of your face on hot summer days! Giveaway ends Sunday! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

7 comments:

Heather A. said...

Bounkit was featured in the spring Lilly catalog! I thought it was the perfect accent to the beautiful spring dresses! http://life-love-laughter.tumblr.com/post/3576866863/obsessing-over-the-bounkit-jewelry-in-the-lilly

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oh my..I think I'm obsessed! My favorite is the pair of earrings in the top pic!

Candace said...

Such gorgeous jewelry!! Wish I had a couple thousand dollars to spend on their lovely pieces! New follower by the way :)

The enchanted home said...

No I haven't but glad I have now!! I get very into fun costume jewelry in the summer and am loving these pieces! Am going to go check them out..thanks.

Amanda said...

I love all of that jewelry!! Thanks for stopping by (and following) my blog! I appreciate, you have yourself a new follower too :)

Hopsy said...

Ohh la la! LOVE it ALL!

Anonymous said...

I love all these pieces! I also love your blog, very cute! I'm obsessed with monogrammes as well and saw that we have the same blackberry battery cover, in pink of course!

-Emmy

www.sprinklesoneverthing.wordpress.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure