Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So Juicy


Yesterday, I blogged about my quick visit to Georgetown. Well of course, I had to shop. I went into most of the stores and fell in love with some that I had never been into before! I do have to say my favorite purchase was from Juicy Couture. I can't tell you the last time I bought something for myself from Juicy... maybe 8th grade? Well, I saw this...
This is the grosgrain and rhinestone  bracelet. This is a big trend recently where fabric/woven string is paired with rhinestones, metals, etc. and usually this look doesn't appeal to me, but this one is just so sparkly and so unique I knew I had to have it.
The bracelet comes in 3 different color combination options. I got the first one pictured, however, they did not have the one pictured above in store so I saw it after the fact and love this color combination as well!
I just had to snap a BlackBerry picture right after I got it to send to my mom because I loved it so much! Of course, the awful picture quality is compliments of my BlackBerry. If anyone remembers, this post I wrote about my BlackBerry, then just to update you all, I STILL hate my BlackBerry and cannot wait to get rid of it ASAP!
Here is a picture of it from my camera--So glamorous! So if you are like me and aren't a fan of the mixture of rhinestones, woven strings, etc., check out Juicy Couture for some really cute options!

Also, as a side-note, while I was browsing on the Juicy website, if you are looking for a cute gift for a young girl, I think that this would be such a fun gift! Most young girls are into Juicy Couture and this one is so cute. I would have definitely loved to receive this when I was a freshman in high school because it has pompoms and is kind of cheerleading themed!
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love these! I tend to think of bad jumpsuits when I think of Juicy, but these are fantastic!

Best, Lindsey
http://teachchic.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

I love the bracelets that mix of ribbon and rhinestones! So cute!!

Sierra said...

Too Amazing for word, I need this bracelet. God bless internet shopping...instant gratification.

You are too cute.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure