Friday, January 27, 2012

Survival Kits

No, not your average first aid kit or survival kit to get you through being stranded in the wilderness. These are a little more practical and hail from MsandMrs.com

I can't remember where I heard about these, maybe it was Southern Living? I'm not sure but they're super cute and definitely functional. The Dorm Survival Kit would be a perfect graduation gift.
Some come in adorable colored pouches. I carry a pouch similar to this but it  is a lot bigger. This would be perfect for a smaller clutch/purse.
From Advil to bandaids, Blistex to clear nail polish, this Minimergency kits have you covered. They also have versions for bridal parties, athletes, and moms.

Have you heard of these? Do you own one? Have a fabulous weekend! (I was not compensated in any way for this post).
Best,
sCe

7 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

These are so cute, and would make great gifts. Thanks for sharing.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'd hear of similar products but never this brand!! I love the good luck charms on the zippers!

Lindsey said...

They always have these at Francesca's and they are so cute! I think it would be fun to steal their idea and make your own as a wedding or graduation gift!

Bethany said...

These are so fun! There were definitely a few things I didn't think to bring freshman year... these would have been perfect!

Gracie Beth said...

I have that mini one and I LOVE it. Saved me many a time shacking at the BF's place. Lord have mercy he didn't even own a hairbrush...now I practically have a medicine cabinet in my purse.

Grace said...

I always see these at Francesca's and think they're genius! I made my own in a little Coach pouch for my purse, though.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I wish they would have sold packages like that when I was living in the dorms! lol

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure