Tuesday, April 24, 2012

As we go on, We remember...

{I cannot believe this was 4 years ago! I look so silly, but this was the only picture of me with my cap on... I took it off as soon as I could!}

I will be graduating on Saturday May 5, 2012 from college. To say I am excited is an understatement. I am sad to leave this chapter of my life, but excited and ready for a fulfilling post-grad experience.

For privacy/security reasons, I have never given any information as to what school I attend. Although, I have dropped many a hint ;). Since I am graduating, I figure it is about time that I let the world know about the amazing school I have attended for the past 4 years. Not to mention, it will be pretty obvious with pictures of me in my cap and gown in specific locations around the campus.

So, I am going to hold a contest of sorts. You can comment with where you think I go to school. I am not going to publish any of the comments so everyone gets a fair chance and the ones that guess the correct school will be entered into a raffle and win a surprise/small gift from my school.

Your guess will not be counted if:
  • You are friends with me on my personal Facebook
  • You go to my school (I would hope that this is a given, but you never know!)
  • I have told you personally through e-mail
I thought this would be a fun/different way to go about blogging about my graduation (because I can promise you, there will be many posts about it!). The winner will be announced the week of May 7, 2012. Good luck! I am excited to see what people think. Happy guessing! Have a fabulous day!

Yours,
sCe

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure