Friday, April 6, 2012

Headed to the 'burgh



As you are reading this, I am headed back to Pittsburgh to spend the Easter weekend with my family! It was a tough decision on whether or not I wanted to spend the weekend at home because I have so few weekends left at school and because I have a super big event on Monday night (more on that soon!) but I think I definitely made the right choice!

To all who are traveling this weekend: safe travels! Join me back on Monday for another fun surprise!!! Have a fabulous day!

Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Happy Easter!! Have fun at home :)

Rachelle said...

Love the pysanka image. My father's family is from the area and we continue the tradition every year. Have a very happy Easter!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Have a very happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

Grace said...

Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Easter!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure