Friday, November 30, 2012

Number One

 
 Remember this song circa middle school?! Oh yeah you remember it. Anyway, as I am getting older (I cringe as I say that), my Christmas lists have evolved and changed. I have noticed that since college, instead of asking for little things like clothes, I usually have one "big" want. This year my big want is...drum roll.... 

I have wanted this ring since high school, but have always had it on the back burner... but now it has resurfaced and hopefully, Santa thinks that I have been a good girl this year! 

Actually, I went through a Yurman phase around junior/senior year and I feel that the phase has returned ... because I want it all! Here are a few other picks that I wouldn't mind receiving from the man in the red suit. 



What is your "big" item that you are hoping the man with the bag brings?!
Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
 sCe

5 comments:

Tory Banknell said...

I got this ring for my 21st birthday and wear it every single day and I can truly say I love it as much today as I did when I received it. Definitely a wonderful pick!! I love his jewelry, it's amazing!

Suzanne said...

Love the DY picks, I got the ring for Christmas last year and the cuff with my birthstone for my birthday (a big one). They are classic timeless pieces! Hope Santa is good to you!

Cotton said...

I've been asking for things like a kitchen aid mixer, a new crock pot, etc! Ugh! So old!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway going on now! :)

Sarah Brooke said...

I received that ring for high school graduation and now I'm in law school and still wear it all the time! My big ticket wish this year is an iPad!

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

That is exactly what I do!! I can remember when I only wanted dolls. Then I only wanted clothes. Now, I only ask for Yurman and an iPad mini!! There are two cable bracelets I'm asking for.

Be sure to enter my Henri Bendel Christmas Ornament giveaway!
-Rachel
http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-very-merry-henri-bendel-giveaway.html

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure