Friday, June 7, 2013

Stylish Sleeping

J. Crew Nightshirt
With the temperatures rising, I have turned to easy breezy pajamas. I have collected many chemises, nightshirts, etc.  over the years, but "easy breezy" is hard to come across. Most sleep dresses are either overly sexy or overly matronly. There are few in between, but I have gathered some of my favorite picks to make your sleep easy and breezy.

Love the simplicity of the cut (super cute back) and the fun print. There is also a matching robe.

Love the subtle pink lace trim and the racerback on this Honeydew chemise. 

The colors, the length: Love. I have a long maxi sleep dress and I love wearing it while getting ready on the weekends. I would love to add this to my collection. 

I love this little Eberjey striped romper. I have a sleep romper but never wear it because truth be told, it is the worst if you have to go to the bathroom... ha! 

I might just have to make this robe (on sale!) mine. I love the bright colors. Perfect for those cooler mornings where you just want to lounge with your coffee. 
This PJ set (top, shorts) is the perfect thing for a super warm night. I love the neon pink piping, so fun!

What are your favorite PJ's for summertime? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

4 comments:

Gramspearls said...

I love the Natori robe and have it in a different print (Saks). If you buy it, it is large, so go down a size and have the alterations ladies take the sleeves in a bit...they are huge! If you are making breakfast or even putting on makeup they will be in the way.
Otherwise, it is a great robe and washes beautifully (hang dry).

Warmly, Kathleen

Caroline said...

I have the J.Crew nightshirt in Hydrangea and LOVE it! I also am obsessed with my ralph lauren blue and white striped set that are short sleeves and shorts. Perfect for summer!
xoxo,
cYa
citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

I am loving the Ralph Lauren sleep shirts! They have some really cute prints and the fabric is sper soft.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love sleeping in comfy nighties! Target sometimes has cute ones on the cheap!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure