Saturday, September 28, 2013

Adia Kibur



Adia Kibur has been on my radar for a while. Her necklaces are beyond stunning. While I am not really a statement necklace person, the use of pearls and simple designs catch my eye (remember when I highlighted this piece?). Not to mention, the prices aren't atrocious like some statement pieces can be. 

If you scroll through the widget, you can peruse some of my favorite pieces from her collection. The second piece is a strand of gold baubles which really remind me of something I pinned and loved. With the holidays coming up, I think an all black outfit with one of these statement pretties would be a quick and easy outfit for those "I don't have anything to wear" moments (inspiration from this pin and this pin). Have you shopped Adia Kibur? Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

All of the necklaces would be perfect for a Holiday party! I think my favorite would have to be the fifth one :). Great post!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love that first one!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure