Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cozy Sweaters

I don't know about where you live, but here in Pittsburgh it has been downright cold. It has forced me to prematurely turn on the heat, drink extra hot coffee (but who am I kidding, I'm always drinking coffee) and cozy up in warm sweaters. As I switch my clothes over from summer to fall/winter, I realize that I am in need of some more cozy options. ASOS, a Summer Wind favorite, has some great options that are perfect for snuggling up with your coffee, wearing to a football game or even to work. Scroll through the above widget for some of my favorite cozy options via ASOS. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

6 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the sweater with the leather pockets! I think I have to order!

My Life as A Plate said...

It has been way too cold in Pittsburgh, I haven't even pulled out my fall clothes yet, because it was so hot a week ago. I love that toggle coat! Gorgeous!!

Kristin Thompson said...

I'm in PA too, but closer to Philly, we have a bit of a chill, which is good for light sweaters. I'm so excited for fall & actual sweater weather!

Kristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I am in love with the coat, the plaid lining is amazing!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

It's way too hot in Des Moines! I wish I could be wearing sweaters haha. Love your picks!

Anonymous said...

Totally just impulse purchased the ASOS waterfall sweater after reading this post. I ended up scoring the last camel one!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure