Thursday, September 12, 2013

#tommyspring14

I have to say that Tommy Hilfiger (see WWD write up, here) was definitely one of my favorite shows during Fashion Week. The looks were west coast chic and totally made me believe in an "endless summer" attitude. There were a lot of brights paired with navy which I also loved. Not to mention, the pre-show music and the actual show music were amazing. Think Beach Boys, remixed. 

During the show, I had a nice view of Nina Garcia rocking her Google glasses (see her on the right in the black and cream stripes?!). I also loved that Anna Wintour walked right by me. I mean I had to do a double take when I saw her signature chic bob float by! 

 I am totally intrigued by all of the new technology that has been happening during Fashion Week. Tommy was really on top of the tech aspect for his Spring 2014 show. Guests used lytro cameras to snap some of the show which is a whole new way to take a photo. Totally at the top of my wish list and definitely something I see catching on really quickly. They also introduced a Social Concierge concept. This was awesome-- they released a site where any media you could ever want was available. During the pre-show, they had walls of screens showing off guest's Instagrams. 

I had a great time meeting Colombian fashion blogger Scarlett of Trends VIP. She was AWESOME (her blog is almost as amazing as she was!). 

Bag (purchased in store but can get used here)/ Heels (via RueLaLa)/ Sunnies

Her hubby is her photog and he was kind enough to snap a photo of me post-show! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

7 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

your outfit is fabulous! love it!

Anonymous said...

You are so fabulous, that outfit is perfection!

bPs said...

I seriously envy your life! Your fashion week recaps are amazing

Unknown said...

Great info and the show looked fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
blog.buggydesigns.com

Lauren said...

Your outfit looks fabulous!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is seriously perfect

linda said...

So cute!
-linda,ny

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure