Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Blogger Bloopers





Some lovely blogger ladies have put together a hilariously genius concept: Blogger Bloopers. You know, it brings a little more 'reality' to blogging. We bloggers love to show off our best, obviously, but behind that there are about a million and one images that didn't make the cut for that outfit post. 99% of the photos I take are unusable... number one reason? My hair. Mac isn't very good at posing, either, I'm trying to train him ;). This new Tumblr page includes bloggers outtakes and the captions are hilarious. I've submitted several so go on over and check it out! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are so adorable and I LOVE your hair! It's the perfect color and length...something this curly hair girl wishes she had! So glad to have found your blog and to be one of your newest followers, love!

Melissa

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure