Monday, December 30, 2013

Another day, Another J. Crew Sale

Here are my picks... because who can stay away from an extra 40% off J. Crew sale. Nope, not me. Use code SHOPHAPPY at checkout. Oh and the skier sweater? Santa delivered it to my house and it's perfect. A post on how I style it will be up within the coming week or so! You're also going to want to check out the Brooks Brothers Semi Annual Sale. This camel hair coat from this post is half off. Your wallet won't thank me. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love this J. Crew sale! Who could resist it...great sale picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Gracie Beth said...

I bought the bow popover and for the sake of my wallet am SO relieved I am less than pleased with the new J Crew regular and factory arrivals.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure