Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Look For Less

So I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a big Free People shopper. This past weekend we were shopping in SoHo and my friend Dana loves Free People, so we went in. 
I've been eyeing these Marc Jacobs aviators for a while but considering I just got two new pairs of sunglasses, I felt so silly buying another pair. Well... this is where Free People comes in... 

Free People has almost identical sunglasses for $18. And we thought we were funny by taking this pic... 

Normally I don't even buy 'cheap' sunglasses because I always break them and go through a million pairs, but these are perfect for the beach when I am in the water and wouldn't mind if a wave knocked them off my face. I'd have to say it was a successful trip to Free People... and here I thought it'd be a bust! Check out their Instagram page because they instagrammed our shoes, ha! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

What a great find!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

PinkSenshi said...

What a great find!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love them! such a cute picture of you two. Hope you had a great time in NYC this weekend!

Lauren said...

Love those sunglasses! Wonderful find!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi- Can you list your outfit details? You have a great style and would love to know where you buy your outfits from!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure