Monday, March 24, 2014

Manhattan Apartment Tour

Eugenia's Bedroom


Their amazing view!

Eugenia has an Italian Terrible Towel hanging above her door. Um, awesome. 
I love Amanda's navy, white and orange color scheme. 

I love their yellow couch! It adds such a pop of color and really brightens up the space! 

Eugenia basically has the best closet (and style) in the entire world. 

I visited my girlfriends' apartment last weekend and thought I'd snapped some photos because they have only been there for a few months and it is already gorgeous! As most know, NYC apartments are small, but Amanda and Eugenia's apartment is actually quite spacious for the city's standards. Nonetheless they have really made use of the space. Not to mention, they're Pittsburgh girls and I love that they have little Pittsburgh touches throughout the apartment. 

I have also dubbed Eugenia's giant mirror 'the best selfie mirror ever'... on the hunt for my own, now! It also makes her bedroom feel even larger! Thanks for a fun weekend Amanda and Eugenia! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 

8 comments:

Marcia said...

Home Goods in Robinson has big mirrors at little prices!

Kristin said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the way those necklaces are displayed!

Kristin
thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I love that gray chair!

PinkSenshi said...

What a great apartment! I love the pictures!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Lauren said...

I love these photos! That first bedroom is beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Chelsea Oliver said...

Looks like such a great space! Perfect for a city apartment. I love the touches of Pittsburgh throughout the space too!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Dana said...

I NEED THAT MIRROR! Where did she get hers?! Anywhere local in NYC that I can go pick one up from?

Pink Champagne Problems

Seersucker Sass said...

What an adorable apartment!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure