Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Carolina Cup 2014



On Callie: SunniesDress/ Bag/ Wellies
cCm just went to Carolina Cup this past weekend and sent me some super cute photos!! She was visiting her boyfriend at Wake Forest and the two of them went to his fraternity's tailgate! 
Doesn't she just look adorable in her Lilly dress? I'm jealous of her tan from her spring break in Florida and all of her fun road trips. Ohhhh to be in college again. Did any of you go to Carolina Cup? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

so fun! I always went to Foxfield while at UVA, such a fun crazy day!

Allison Troyano @ The Next Step said...

I miss Carolina Cup terribly! Always such a good time!

Seersucker Sass said...

What adorable photos! I have never been to Carolina Cup, but it seems like so much fun!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Anonymous said...

So cute! I know the Wake boys in the picture of she and her boyfriend! Hope she had fun!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure