Thursday, April 24, 2014

Let's Go Bucs!


Did you catch me on my blogging bff, Krista's blog, Covering the Bases last week? She works for the MLB (hello awesome job!!) and is doing a series on what to wear to different baseball games! I was featured for the Pittsburgh Pirates (duhhhhh ;)) and wrote a little about attending a game! Hop on over and check it out! 

via
I love going to any type of sporting event and although I am not an avid baseball fan, I always support my home teams! PNC Park is the stadium where the Pirates play and it is truly an amazing stadium. The view is breathtaking and the firework nights are my absolute favorite. 

What do you wear to a baseball game? Have a fabulous day; let's go bucs! 
Yours, 

1 comment:

Ally Pratapas said...

Where are your shorts from? Super cute!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure