Friday, May 16, 2014

Il Tetto @ Sienna Mercato









 Dress (old, Similar)/ Shoes (love these, too)
Handbag (has become my fave handbag of all time, also comes in medium size and there is a version on major sale!!!)/ Sunglasses


Some friends and I got together this week to try the new rooftop bar that just opened downtown earlier this week called Il Tetto. It's on the rooftop of Sienna Mercato, a meatball restaurant, and a recent addition on Penn Avenue. 

First off, let me start by saying, Pittsburgh needs more rooftop bars. Why there are not more is beyond me! Oh and also, while I'm at it, Pittsburgh Gods, if you are listening, there needs to be way more apartment options downtown because there are like 3. UGH! Don't worry, Pittsburgh, I still love you. 

Anyways, Il Tetto has an amazing atmosphere and space for lots of people. It was packed just about the entire time we were there. We got the cheese plate and olives and everything was delish. I am a champs/prosecco snob, so take this with a grain of salt when I say the prosecco left a whole lot to be desired. Also, please note that I'm the girl wearing a triple strand of pearls and ordering bubbly at a 'beer garden'... so maybe that grain of salt should be even smaller... Also the service was borderline bad but it was their first week, so I'll give them a break. Their branding is on point, though. Bravo, bravo. I will definitely return regardless if only for the atmosphere! 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That looks like such a fun place to eat and I love that dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Ani said...

cheese + olives = <3
aslo, i love your dress! very classic and cute - perfect for the occasion.
connecticut doesn't have many rooftop bars either, and it makes me so sad. when i lived in australia, rooftop bars were just as common as regular bars. it was wonderful!

xx ani || theaniproject.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure