Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day


Normally I have a planned post Monday-Friday, however, today, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been having so much fun on this three day weekend and I am really enjoying this extra day off. I have been taking the time to spend it with friends and family and have really focused on unplugging. 

With all of the celebrations and the excitement that comes with the start of summer, I wanted to take a moment to remember all of the men and women who have lost their lives for our country. We are so lucky to live in this amazing country with citizens who are brave enough to keep us safe. If you want to read up on Memorial Day, there is a great article form the History Channel. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Yours,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm a military wife and I LOVE reading your blog. But this post just makes me think. You put a picture up of you on this blog post, maybe next time when your actually thanking the men and women put up a picture of them and their sacrifies they make every day. And if you don't have one. Find someone on instagram or pinterest. Lots of military families would of loved you posting it to them not a picture of you.

Thank you.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure