Friday, July 25, 2014

ASOS Little Black Cocktail Dress




I am in love with this black dress! I don't know if it's the beautiful detail around the neck or the light and airy fabric, but if I had a cocktail even to attend, I would scoop this up in a heartbeat! Here's to hoping that someone reading is looking for a fun and flirty cocktail dress and that this fits the bill-- then let me know how you wear it so I can live vicariously through you! The best part about shopping on ASOS? The Runway videos... seriously, I think every single retailer/brand should have this option. It shows how the piece is worn so much better! 



Scroll through to see some other ASOS options I am currently loving! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 


2 comments:

Seersucker Sass said...

I have never shopped with Asos before, but I'm loving the little Mango dress that you picked out! Have a great weekend :)

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Lauren said...

I love that dress, it looks like it would be flattering!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure