Monday, July 28, 2014

#NSale Navy Midi Skirt






Shirt (on sale!)/ Skirt/ Shoes (old, similar)
Monogram Necklace/ Ring/ Bag (vintage, similar
I thought I would share this fab navy midi skirt I scored at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (#nsale). I love the ladylike look of a midi skirt... this one has a great texture and the deep navy shade makes it appropriate for all seasons. It has a matching cropped top and I tried both pieces on together but the look was too boxy and quite unflattering on my frame! 
I have received a few requests to put together some 'work appropriate' outfits and this one is definitely something I would rock in an office setting. It's conservative, classic and simple, but the heeled strappy sandals and tied up shirt give it a more youthful look. It would transition nicely from desk to dinner! 
I wear a lot of this silhouette-- a button down tied up and a fuller skirt... it's one of my favorite looks and reminds me of Carolina Herrera. The #nsale runs through August 4th so get shopping-- This skirt is currently $59.90 but will go back up to $90 when the sale has ended. Check out another post highlighting great pumps from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

7 comments:

Gabriela said...

I love the look of a full skirt- it's so ladylike and appropriate for work or most other occasions! I'm actually wearing something similar on my blog today. Can't go wrong with a classic navy piece!

Unknown said...

wow I love this outfit on you!

Nathalie | She Wears Prep
shewearsprep.blogspot.com

Patty said...

You are so beautiful. LOVE your blog.

Patty said...

You are so beautiful. LOVE your blog.

Lauren said...

I love your style and that skirt is perfect!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

RoyallyPink said...

I'm super short so the idea of a midi skirt always scares me but you really rock it! I wish I could wear something like this because it's so chic and glamorous. You have such great style :)

Briana
RoyallyPink.blogspot.com

Collar Up Lover said...

Another great combo with the skirt and classic white shirt collared up...wonderful!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure