Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Piperlime #MomentsOfChic




Blazer (30% off!!)// Tee// Skirt
Sunglasses// Heels (similar)// Bag (old) 



When Piperlime reached out to me to be a part of their Moments of Chic campaign, I was super excited. I mainly had shopped Piperlime for shoes for years, but have really just recently been getting into their clothing. They have some killer dresses and most of the price points are pretty affordable! 

They sent me the t-shirt and skirt to style and I loved how this outfit turned out. A little business-y because of the blazer, but also great for brunch/shopping with the girls. The skirt is a little too short to wear in a conservative office, but if you have a relaxed office, this is a great choice... if you want to wear it to work, you can definitely let the hem out a good 2 inches because of how thick the hem is! 

As for the t-shirt, it's something I would have never picked out for myself, but am so glad that they sent it to me because it might be the softest, most comfortable shirt I've ever worn. I think I'll be wearing this a lot more than I thought I would! 

I'm also thrilled to report that I found the perfect navy suede pumps on HauteLook. They're currently sold out in navy everywhere, it seems, but they have other colors available (like black and nude here). They are so flattering and comfortable and I love the shape of the toe.. very sophisticated!

I loved the skirt so much, I ended wearing it out that night with an old J. Crew silk top. My friends Eugenia (middle), Dana (right) and I all had dinner at Eugenia's with her family and then we went out in Shadyside (neighborhood in Pittsburgh) afterward. It was tons of fun and a nice night weather-wise, so I appreciated still being able to rock bare legs and no coat (although, not much longer.. sigh). I think there is sometimes nothing better than being with such good friends. I think we were laughing so hard at one point that my abs were sore the next day. Those are, hands down, the best kinds of nights. 

Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 


4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that skirt! The color and the design are great!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

carciosef said...

Great outfit, love the skirt!
http://carciosef.blogspot.it/

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

Love this outfit! The skirt is adorable. I would wear this outfit all the time.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Rachel said...

Love Love Love that outfit!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure