Saturday, November 29, 2014

Country Squire Haberdashery: 30% off + Free Shipping









Blazer// Striped Shirt// Monogram Necklace
Loafers// Denim// Monogrammed Tote 

Country Squire Haberdashery, a Summer Wind favorite, is offering 30% off + free shipping for anything and everything navy! 

This is such a good promotion... navy is absolutely my favorite color and is great year round. CSH sent me this gorgeous Vineyard Vines blazer and striped top with fun VV bangles. This is a super simple outfit, and one that I will year round-- just swap out the denim and add in white pants and Jacks (or these amazing Nantucket red or seersucker PB Sandals) for the summer months. 

There are so many navy options-- CSH carries two of my favorite brands: Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines... think Shep Shirts, chino shorts, etc. 

To order, call Kyle at Country Squire Haberdashery (954-776-5940) and he will take care of you-- the BEST customer service ever and the most beautifully wrapped boxes! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the lining of that blazer!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Liz said...

This blazer is awesome! I love the hot pink lining! I love navy as well it is such a great neutral.

http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure