Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Party Perfect

Jacket// Top// Skirt
Clutch// Pearl Necklace



Ann Taylor's new arrivals have everything to have you holiday party ready. I popped in on Friday after work to see all of the great new items. I absolutely fell in love with this beautiful red skirt. So holiday appropriate-- it's even cuter in person! Ann Taylor has asked me to pull some of my favorites and share, so here they are-- this is what I would love to be wearing to one of the many holiday parties on my calendar! 

Not to mention, right now, you can get 40% off your entire purchase using code GET40. They also offer free shipping for any orders over $175. Have you shopped Ann Taylor this holiday season? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 
*Thank you, Ann Taylor, for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure