Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What to Wear on New Year's Eve: Snazzy in Sequins










Black Skinnies// Black Pumps (old, similar)

I'm so excited to share this fun New Year's Eve look today! It's totally something out of the ordinary for me. I'm not really into sequined things, but on New Year's Eve, I certainly make an exception. This top from Piperlime is perfect to pair with black skinnies for a fun party look, but you could also tuck it into a skirt for a more dressed up look! I threw on the peplum blazer because, then, the outfit is party ready but work appropriate. I think I'll wear this to my office's holiday party! Since it is a sleeveless top, I always make sure to bring a cashmere pashmina of some sort. It adds elegance, but also really helps to keep warm!

I should also note, that today is the last day to order the monogram necklace I always wear to get it in time for Christmas day! What are you wearing for New Years? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

3 comments:

Pick Your Beau said...

I love the sequin top mixed with that steel color of your jacket - too cute!!

Pick Your Beau

Sarah said...

Oh goodness, I love both that top and that blazer! Both are so gorgeous and perfect for New Years.

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

Victoria Savannah said...

I love this outfit; esp. the top!! :)

Victoria's Secrets Revealed ♥︎

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure