Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Striped boyfriend shirt

So in love with this striped boyfriend shirt and just had to pop in to say it's on major sale! I can't wait to wear it with white denim come summertime! 


I'd also like to note that one of my favorite tops is on sale, too. I wear this shirt all of the time. It goes well with work outfits, going out outfits and even some summertime outfits. I just ordered another one so I have a back up in case anything should ever happen to the one I already have! 

Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Love your white blouse and your sister's too. I have been looking for the perfect one for the longest time. Where is hers from?

Anonymous said...

How do you find the quality on the ASOS blouse? Looks super nice in the pics and I am debating ordering :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure