Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dresses for a Special Occasion




My month of April is going to be insane. I have Easter, my best friend Dana's wedding, then I am going to visit my sister Callie at Kentucky to go to Keeneland, then Dallas for a long weekend and then my best friend Alyssa's wedding in North Carolina which brings us right into May. Phew. Needless to say, I am scouring the internet for some great dress choices. I'm looking for cocktail dresses and day dresses. Not much has caught my eye lately, but I thought I would share the few that have! Hopefully I'll be back with even more great options later this month. Have you found any beautiful dresses lately? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love all these dresses! Very cute!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure