Sunday, February 15, 2015

Scentbird


I've been traveling a lot lately and Scentbird has been the best thing ever! It's essentially like Birchbox in that it is a subscription based service. Scentbird sent me out a 30 day supply to try out! 

I love that it is in a small tube and only a 30 day supply. You can try a different one each month and then decide to buy the entire bottle yourself, or move on to a new perfume. My favorite part is that it is in this small atomizer so it is perfect for stowing away in a handbag. I carry mine with me in y bag/travel tote to touch up with a scent along my journey. 

As for my scent, I chose Ferragamo Signorina. Smells delightful! I love it and am always getting compliments. Have you tried Scentbird? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,
 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure