Friday, April 24, 2015

Bright Printed Eyelet Sundress







Dress// 55th Anniversary Sandals  c/o
Sunglasses// Cashmere Wrap

This dress is by far one of my most favorite pieces that I added to my spring/summer wardrobe. It's a little on the pricey side for an eyelet dress, but so worth it in my opinion. This is one of those dresses where I had people stopping me and asking me where I got my dress. Not to mention, it is effortless. It's one of those pieces you can throw on when it is super hot, or you are in a rush and instantly look like you made a lot of effort. 

I wore this dress while I was visiting my sister, Callie, in Kentucky (see last post here). She goes to UK. On Friday, we got up, headed to Starbucks, then went for lunch and toured the campus. These photos were taken while walking around campus.. isn't the scenery beautiful? I was so thankful that it was 75 and sunny all weekend! 


I even wore this outfit to dinner and out to the bars later that night but with wedges. I was so glad to have been able to meet up with my vlogger friend, Sarah! I hadn't seen her since January and she is moving to LA very soon, so it was so good to catch up with her... there may have been a Kentucky blue colored 'John Wall' shot in there somewhere for good measure ;).  The cashmere wrap always comes in handy and luckily, this actually matched perfectly. FYI, the olive green color is on sale for $49!! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons said...

I LOVE those Jacks! I wanted to get them when they came out but I realized that the navy/white combo would match better than the navy/pink. So cute!

XO
Ashley
privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The olive colored scarf is now on sale for $29! Just snagged one.

Chic in Carolina said...

Love this outfit Sydney! Your hair looks awesome too! It sounded like such a fun trip!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Cute! I love those Jacks!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure