Monday, April 20, 2015

Buckley K Lucia Dress




Buckley K Lucia Dress (c/o)
Blazer// Sunglasses
Wedges (old, similar)// Clutch (old, similar)
Monogram Necklace// Cable Cuff 
I was introduced to Buckley K early this past fall and that's when I fell in love. You can see my past posts here and here. There are so many cute pieces for spring and summer, you can't go wrong. Thank goodness for bright colors. After this long winter, I'm so ready to rock some color! 
They recently sent me this Lucia dress and I've already gotten many wears out of it. It's one of my favorite types of dresses in that, I was able to throw a blazer on for work, but can wear it out with friends on the weekends, too. Not to mention, I will be so glad to have this on extremely hot days. I also love the little details in this dress like the gold rope straps and the fact that it is 100% silk. As for sizing, I am wearing a size 2, so it runs pretty true to size! Have you shopped Buckley K? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

4 comments:

Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons said...

Love that dress! Perfect for summer!

XO
Ashley
privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

Erin said...

I love that dress! So cute!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Unknown said...

Sydney you look gorgeous - love this color on you!!!

Lauren said...

That color looks so great on you and that is the perfect summer dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure