Thursday, April 9, 2015

Stripes + Cashmere








Cashmere Wrap// Striped Shirt
White Denim c/o// Flats (Giusseppe Zanotti old, similar here and here)
Cable Ring// Striped Tote c/o
Sunglasses 
This is basically the outfit I have been living in on weekends. It's pretty much a uniform and an outfit that I feel comfortable but good in. There is just something about navy and white stripes with a white jean that I find so effortlessly put together and chic. It's a mostly summer look, but the darker cashmere wrap helped to tone it down and somewhat keep it in season. 
The white denim I am wearing is Vineyard Vines! They generously sent me a pair to try out. Usually when I think of VV, I wouldn't think denim, but I am so glad I tried this pair out! I'm very particular about my white denim. I find a lot that are too sheer and not flattering. I love the fit of this VV pair as well as the fact that they are entirely opaque. A big win in my book. I like to get a new pair each summer season and I know that these will hold up all season because of the quality! Not to mention, they hit right at the ankle for a flattering cut that works with pretty much any shoe under the sun and are beyond comfortable! 

When it gets warmer, I'll just bring the cashmere wrap along in the tote rather than wear it, and then instead of flats, I'll be in Jacks. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very eye catching for the bag, summer and navy look, gorgeous!

If you need accessories to add your beauty, you can visit http://amzn.to/1akYW2O, you wont be disappointed.

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with those Barrington bags! They are so cute, I want one so bad! I love this outfit, it's my weekend go to as well!

Cynthia
www.sensiblysharp.com

Dress in Sparkles said...

Love this springy outfit! That wrap looks perfectly cozy!

xo Kylie
www.dressinsparkles.com

Erin said...

This is so my style! I really want a cashmere wrap!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Lauren said...

That tote is so cute!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Chic in Carolina said...

Sydney you need to do a hair tutorial! Yours always looks amazing! Love the outfit too!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Bella. said...

Lovely preppy outfit, I am obsessed with stripes this season
http://redlipsnrosycheeks.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure