Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Vineyard Vines Blue and White Shift Dress





Dress c/o (on sale)// Bow Bag
Jack Rogers// Margaret Elizabeth Teardrop Bracelets 
Sunglasses// Luggage// Mansur Gavriel Tote 
Cashmere Cableknit 

I've been wearing this Vineyard Vines shift dress so often lately! It's the perfect dress to be able to quickly throw on during these hot 80+ degree days we have been having! I'm also loving this white dress in the Vineyard Vines new arrivals!! 

When I travel, I sometimes try and wear the same thing on the plane to and from...especially when I'm only carrying on. That is what I did when I went to Chapel Hill a few weeks ago for my sorority sister's wedding. It was perfect for arriving because I looked somewhat dressed up enough for the evening's events and perfect for coming home when I was tired and didn't want to put too much effort into my outfit. Plus, the fabric does not wrinkle easily, making me feel put together! Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

3 comments:

Emily said...

I loved this dress, but the sleeves just didn't fit my swimmer shoulders well :( It looks fantastiv on you!

Erin said...

In love with that dress! And how you put a sweater over it!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Heather Bien said...

I never think to layer a pulllover sweater over my dresses but this totally works! Such a cute look.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure