Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday Shopping


Summer already feels as though it is in full swing. By next weekend, it will officially be summer and we are only a few weeks away from the 4th of July. It's crazy how fast time moves sometimes, isn't it? I've been looking for some fun red, white and blue items for the upcoming holiday, but also for my trip to the Hamptons next weekend. I love packing in a 3 color palette when I travel so I can mix and match. Red, white and blue is the perfect summer trio and is always appropriate for the beach, don't you think?


Scroll through to see what I  have been loving lately. Many items are under $100! This weekend, I am hoping to get a lot of tying up loose ends done as well as my bff Eugenia is home for the weekend and I'm excited to go to the Pirate game with her and some other friends... fingers crossed it doesn't rain! Have a fabulous weekend! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great picks!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Abby said...

The PJ set is so cute! I've been looking for a good one that isn't too expensive for so long.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure